- What do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What are your three greatest strengths?
- How do I tell about myself?
- What are my strongest skills?
- What is your weakness best answer?
- What are 3 important qualities of customer service?
- How do I identify my strengths at work?
- What is your greatest strength sample answer for freshers?
- Why do u want this job?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- What is your best asset interview answer?
- What is your greatest strength customer service?
- What are your greatest strengths assets and qualities?
- How do I identify my strengths?
- What is excellent customer service?
What do you see yourself in 5 years?
“Where do you see yourself in five years?” When a hiring manager asks you this, there may be a few things running through your brain.
“Moving (way) up the ranks,” “running this place,” “working for myself,” or “in your job,” for example..
What are your three greatest strengths?
Some examples of strengths you might mention include:Creativity.Discipline.Patience.Respectfulness.Determination.Dedication.Honesty.Versatility.More items…
How do I tell about myself?
A Simple Formula for Answering “Tell Me About Yourself”Present: Talk a little bit about what your current role is, the scope of it, and perhaps a big recent accomplishment.Past: Tell the interviewer how you got there and/or mention previous experience that’s relevant to the job and company you’re applying for.More items…
What are my strongest skills?
The top ten skills graduate recruiters wantCommercial awareness (or business acumen) This is about knowing how a business or industry works and what makes a company tick. … Communication. … Teamwork. … Problem solving. … Leadership. … Organisation. … Perseverance and motivation. … Ability to work under pressure.More items…
What is your weakness best answer?
Example: “My greatest weakness is that I sometimes have a hard time letting go of a project. I’m the biggest critic of my work, and I can always find something that needs to be improved or changed. To help myself improve in this area, I give myself deadlines for revisions.
What are 3 important qualities of customer service?
The 8 Customer Service Skills And Traits You Should Look ForEnthusiasm.Communication skills.Customer Empathy / Compassion.Patience.Stress Management.Flexibility.Charisma.Company knowledge.
How do I identify my strengths at work?
Here are five tips to help you assess and apply your personal strengths at work.Listen to what others say you’re good at. What skills do people compliment you on? … Know what you love. … Find your flow state. … Know your relationship style. … Maximize your specialties.
What is your greatest strength sample answer for freshers?
Example:“Sir, my greatest strength is my ability to learn things quickly. … “I think my greatest strength is my positive attitude, even during the most hardest of times. … “My best skill would be my verbal ability and articulation skill.
Why do u want this job?
Possible Answer #1 “In my career, I am sure of one thing and that is I want to build a decent career in my current domain. My present job has shown me the path to move and attain what has been my long-term career objective. … This is the best answer I can think of to your question ‘Why do you want this job’.”
How do you handle stress and pressure?
Tips to Answer “How Do You Handle Stress?”Give an example. … How do you deal with it?. … Talk about how pressure motivates you. … Mention skills you’ve learned from working under pressure. … Mention goals and end results. … Avoid saying that you don’t get stressed. … Don’t mention things that could have been avoided.More items…
What is your best asset interview answer?
You should hire me because I have great communication skills and I communicate well with others. If you want to see the difference, then I am ready to join today. I am self confident and energetic and I work hard. … I have a passion for my work and I will do my best to become an asset to your company.
What is your greatest strength customer service?
16 key customer service skillsPatience. Patience is crucial for customer service professionals. … Attentiveness. … Ability to communicate clearly. … Knowledge of the product. … Ability to use positive language. … Acting skills. … Time management skills. … Ability to read customers.More items…•
What are your greatest strengths assets and qualities?
2. Transferable skills: Your portable skills that you take from job to job (e.g., communication and people skills, analytical problem solving and planning skills). 3. Personal traits: Your unique qualities (e.g., dependable, flexible, friendly, hard-working, expressive, formal, punctual and being a team player).
How do I identify my strengths?
How to Identify Your Strengths and WeaknessesFirst, create two lists. Before you use any outside sources to help identify your strengths and weaknesses, I’d recommend that you spend about 30 minutes alone creating two lists. … Talk to people you trust. … Take a personality test. … Try new things.
What is excellent customer service?
1. Excellent customer service involves meeting and surpassing expectations. It means showing the customer how important he or she is to you and the business by interacting with he or she in a friendly- helpful and positive way.