Call for abstracts
Share your research findings! We invite authors to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentation at Total Food 2017.
Please use the abstract template and guidelines to prepare your submission. Email your completed template to email@example.com clearly stating in your email whether your abstract is to be considered for a poster presentation, oral presentation or both and the session topic it relates to.
Abstract submission guidelines
- Original abstracts for oral or poster presentation should be submitted to fit one of the following topics:
- Waste prevention
- Food redistribution
- Bulk products for animal feed
- Valorisation including high value bioactives, extracts, fermentation products, and industrial biotechnology
- Recovery of materials and energy
- Abstracts may be submitted by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The submission deadline for abstracts was 21st June 2017 with acceptance notification expected around 19th July 2017. Late abstracts can be submitted for consideration as poster presentations.
- Please state in your email whether your abstract is to be considered for a poster presentation, oral presentation or both and the topic it relates to.
- The Abstract template MUST BE USED.
- Please ensure your entry is text only and does not include tables, charts or figures.
- The abstract should be a maximum of 300 words (approx. 2000 characters).
- All abstracts will undergo peer review by the Scientific Committee.
- A decision on the acceptance of your abstract will be made as soon as possible.
- Abstracts are not edited by the organisers and author corrections will not be accepted after the final submission deadline. Abstracts should be checked for accuracy prior to submission.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official Conference Abstract Book.
- Only registered delegates may present abstracts, therefore at least one author should register in full to attend the conference and present the poster.